As cases of the coronavirus, or COVID-19, appear in the Fox River Valley, we would like to be transparent about how we’re responding to the outbreak as the “community’s foundation”.
Due to the restrictions that are being placed on organizations statewide, and in order to do our part in flattening the curve of this pandemic, all of our employees are working remotely. Thus, we ask that you contact us using one of the methods listed at the bottom of this page, or visit our staff page to contact one of us directly. We continue to review updates on the virus as they come, advising staff to follow precautionary measures suggested at the local, state, and national levels.
We want to share some helpful public resources to keep you informed about COVID-19 and plan accordingly.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 15-20 seconds
- Where soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands (particularly the T-zone – eyes, nose, mouth – as this area contains the most mucous membranes)
- If possible, stay home when sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and household objects
For our constituents residing in Kane County: you can still use human services hotline 211 during this time.
School District Updates (compiled by Fox Valley United Way)
If you’d like to contact us, please feel free to do so via the following:
- Phone: 630-896-7800
- Fax: 630 896-7811
- Email: email@example.com
To mail gifts or other documents, please send to our P.O. Box:
Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley
P.O. Box 4786
Aurora, IL 60507-4786
Should we decide to take additional precautions as an organization, we will update you in a timely manner. As always, we are grateful for your partnership with us.