Thank you to all of those who have completed applications for this grantmaking program. We are not currently accepting applications for review at this time. We will continue to evaluate needs that arise as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nonprofit organizations seeking a grant must submit a brief online proposal through our online grants portal.
View/Download Guidelines and Application Procedures PDF
- Grant requests shall be reviewed on a rolling basis in order to respond quickly and efficiently during this time of crisis.
- An Advisory Committee consisting of a representative of each of the five funders that initiated the fund shall decide on the approval or denial of all requests.
- The Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley shall represent the decisions of the Advisory Committee and respond accordingly to all nonprofit agencies’ requests for funding via the online portal.
- If an agency is approved for funding, funding shall be made available immediately upon receipt of a digitally signed grant agreement outlining the parameters of the grant award.
- A brief final report on all funded projects shall be required within one year of the grant award. Other reports on project status and/or accomplishments may be requested by the Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley at a later date.
Access Grant Portal & Apply