The Foundation strives to maintain a modest level of administrative fees. Since 1995, our fees have been reduced twice, thus preserving valuable community resources for charitable purposes.
- The Foundation will accept and manage funds maintaining a minimum balance of $500.
- Funds with balances of $500 to $10,000 are not charged any administrative fee.
- The income earned by these funds is retained by the Foundation to assist with its management expense.
- Once a fund reaches a balance of $10,000, it then can accrue its own income.
- The Foundation currently charges a modest 0.50% fee on the market value of those funds that are invested (e.g., $50 fee on a $10,000 fund).
- An invested fund in excess of $1 million is charged 0.50% on the first $1 million and 0.25% on any value over $1 million.
- An invested fund created by a non-profit organization or a church is charged 0.50% on the first $250,000 and 0.25% on any value over $250,000.
- Bank fees for the management of Foundation accounts are assessed a blended rate. A detailed summary of these fees is available at the Community Foundation office.