The 100 Men Fox Valley Scholarship Fund was established by members of 100 Men Who Give A Damn Fox Valley, a group of men who meet quarterly to choose a charity to which each member donates $100.
Eligibility for scholarships is limited to graduating high school students who:
- Have a permanent residence within the Foundation’s service area.
- Will receive their high school diploma from a public or private high school located within the Foundation’s service area or through a homeschool program. (General Educational Development (GED) recipients or Online High School Diploma recipients are not eligible for these awards.)
- Will attend an accredited institution of higher education within the United States of America on a full‐time basis.
Preference will be given to students who:
- Have a history of providing service to their community.
- Have a history of working during their high school years.
- Will attend an accredited two‐year college.
- Demonstrate great financial need.
Students may pursue any field of study.