All other donations supporting the operations of 100 Women Who Care can be made by clicking the “Make a General Donation” button.
Through the power of 100+ Women, together we will re-invent charitable giving through impactful donations in support of our Fox Valley communities.
100 Women Who Care Fox Valley is an organization which was founded in 2015. We are a group of approximately 150 dedicated, influential women who are making a difference in our community through impact giving.
In our first two years, 100 Women Who Care Fox Valley donated over $80,000 to Kane County charities, which include:
- Mutual Ground $4,000
- Simply Destinee $5,450
- Rise from the Ashes $7,700
- Fox Valley Food for Health $10,000
- Cal’s Angels $13,000
- CASA Kane County $10,050
- Batavia United Way $10,950
- ElderDay Center $11,650
Our format is simple:
- Members meet 4 times per year
- Each member may nominate a local charity
- Each member donates $100
- We surprise a local charity with $10,000+!!!
We invite you to lock arms and partner with us as we continue to make a difference in Kane County. Your business can support 100 Women Who Care Fox Valley in a number of ways:
- A direct donation to 100 Women Who Care Fox Valley to aid in administrative costs and charitable contributions in Kane County
- A donation of your business’s services
- An in-kind donation
Our organization is entirely volunteered based. Administrative costs financially support 100 Women Who Care Fox Valley to become more involved in local community events, in which we are able to not only display our mission in financially supporting local non-profit charities, but also provide another avenue to showcase the companies that support our efforts.