Lee W. Jordan (1926-1984) and Rosemary A. Jordan, lifelong residents of Aurora, attended East Aurora High School.
Mr. Jordan was employed by Railway Express Agency and was in the trucking business until his death.
Mrs. Jordan was employed as a secretary at C.M. Bardwell School in Aurora for many years.
The Jordans were active members of St. John United Church of Christ.
This fund was created in 1983 by the couple’s seven children in loving honor of their parents. It was established as an endowment in 1990.